House .png
  •  The structure of your home

  •  Replacement costs

  •  Personal possessions (up to a set limit)

  • Living expenses in case of a disaster

  • Liability


A basic Homeowner's Insurance Policy will cover the following:

You can also add supplemental policies such as:

  •  Valuable Articles/Floater policies

         (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)

  •  Flood policies

  •  Umbrella policies (additional liability)


House .png
  •  The structure of your home

  •  Replacement costs

  • Personal property

  • Fair rental value

  • Additional living expenses


Landowners insurance will cover property that is not occupied for its owner. For example, a rental house. It will protect the building in the event that it is damaged. The tenants will be responsible for insuring their personal property. A landowners policy can cover:

You can also add supplemental policies such as:

  •  Valuable Articles/Floater policies

         (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)

  •  Flood policies

  •  Umbrella policies (additional liability)

House .png

Renters' Insurance is recommended for those who are renting and need to insure their personal possessions. Some example items may be electronics, jewelry, musical instruments, golf clubs, etc.

This coverage will provide financial reimbursement for the tenant's damaged or lost possessions due to fire, theft, or vandalism. It can also provide compensation for alternative living arrangements if the property is damaged beyond livable conditions.

  • Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well.

  • RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.

  • Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or

        other vehicles.

  • Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.

  • ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys.


The insurance protection you need when you’re on the move. We provide policies for autos and miscellaneous vehicles such as motorcycles, snowmobiles, boats, RVs, etcetera.

Auto (1).png
Health & Life (1).png

Protect your health! We specialize in Medicare. Vixen, a community health worker and enrollment specialist for Neon Oregon, also provides Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Plans (CHIP). Open enrollment is November 1-December 15 every year. Make sure to schedule an appointment early!

  • Medicare: provides coverage for those 65 years of age or older or disabled/dialysis patients.

  • Medicaid: provides coverage for those with low income. Click here to see if you qualify. Set up an appointment with Vixen to learn more.

  • Children's Health Insurance Plan: provides low-cost coverage to children in families that can't afford private insurance but make too much money for Medicaid. Click here to see if you qualify.

Health & Life (1).png

Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future and the future of your loved ones.

  • Life Term Insurance provides life insurance protection for a specified period of time. Term life is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.

  • Whole Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy.

  • Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts and unbundled pricing structure. The savings element, premiums and death benefit can be reviewed and altered as a policyholder’s circumstances change.


Protect your livelihood with coverage for your structures, equipment, and more! A Farm/Ranch policy can cover:

  • Your home, garage and contents

  • Farm/ranch personal property

  • Structures on your farm/ranch

  • Liability protection


You can also add supplemental policies such as:

  •  Livestock insurance

  • Tractor insurance

  • Truck insurance

  • ATV insurance

  • Auto insurance


We offer a wide variety of commercial policies such as General Liability, Contractors, and Worker's Compensation. To find out more about insuring your business, please click this button.


209 Highway 82

Enterprise, OR 97828


Tel: 541-426-4208

Fax: 541-426-2049

  • Facebook

Check out our page! @HillockInsurance

Monday - Thursday

9:00 am to 4:30 pm


9:00 am to 3:00 pm


Schedule an Appointment

Request a Quote

Farm & Ranch (1).png
Commercial (1).png